No One Was Here No One Was Here

A great twist on a commonly used game concept. Liked it a lot. The time reversal was a original idea.

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

Excellent Idea, its really a cool concept and fun game. Could have gone a lot farther with it, though.

Shrunken Survival 7 Shrunken Survival 7

Pretty swell, wasn't able to make it past the second level but I'm quiet dumb.

selfdefiant responds:

Ah, it's ok! Thanks!!!

War Tower War Tower

Mediocre. Good time waster but nothing more, typical level up process, typical enemy level-up process.

Requiem Requiem

Hardest game i've ever played. I'm at seven hundred deaths so far, and I'm only on the fourth or fifth level. This might be a little too hard.

KeizerZilla responds:

Balance is always a challenge for me, but I'm planning to make difficulty more fair as well as add new levels. Thank you very much for your review! =D I invite you to play again, I added scoreboard support and I think this improvement will enhance the overall experience. Thanks once again!

Cum Farmer Cum Farmer

I am so tired of seeing early climaxes on newgrounds! I consistently find great games, such as this one, that were seemingly cut short. This game, as well as others, were great to play, but so limited!! If you were to put more time into games with potential like these, you could really do great things. Good movie anyways.

gukinator responds:

...fair enough...
Thanks for the words of encouragement, an update is coming, I assure you! Its hard to keep motivated on this project because many people don't appreciate it and I can't really use it on resumes. But posts like this help, thank you :). It might take some time, but I've completely re-done the code/project from the ground up, expect big things

Endless Void Endless Void

Pretty good idea, could have been taken very far. I hope, you are wrong.

One World One World

I played this game on Chrome, and unfortunately the only visible additions to the planet were the Atmosphere and Land options. Adding humans, plants, and everything else was not visible. This was disappointing, of course, but I give you three stars because this really is a stupendous idea. If you were to re do this and pour a unusual amount of time and resources into the production, you could make a game that would easily be best of the year. I love games like these, and unfortunately there are not many left out there, pure simple upgrade games! I hope you look into doing something more with this.

xyzzygames responds:

Thanks for your review. Atmosphere, Land, Plants, Humans, and Temples all have effects. Bacteria (too small), Prophets (just humans), and Animals don't have any visible changes.

My Friend Pedro My Friend Pedro

Pretty unique, a bit repetitive, Liked it!

400 Years 400 Years

Wonderful game, really excellent. Hard to find a online video game that makes you think now. Really spectacular, you don't even really understand what the character is till' the end, and it ties in to moder days. Great Game.